Coming soon – Proficiency Test (PT) Scheme for particle counting
Support analytical competency and compliance with ISO 17025 in accordance with ISO 4259-3
Proficiency testing is defined as an evaluation of participant performance against pre-established criteria by means of a worldwide inter-laboratory comparison (ISO 17043). The scheme acts as a quality assurance programme which enables users to continually monitor the performance of their instruments in accordance with ISO 4259-3, regular verification is also a requirement of ISO 17025.
Benefits of participating in the particle counting PT Scheme
- Demonstrate compliance with test methods and laboratory accreditation requirements such as ISO 17025
- Worldwide inter-laboratory comparison of test results and performance
- Identify any potential equipment or operational bias or error
- Provide added confidence to laboratory staff and customers
- Reduce potential for dispute
- Confirm calibration is in compliance with test methods
How does the Seta PT Scheme work?
- Web based with 6-monthly subscriptions