New Seta Oil Arbiter
The Seta Oil Arbiter is an online condition monitoring suite designed to monitor in real time a constant flow of lubricant, reporting the following parameters:
- Metallic Wear Debris by size and metallic species (Machinery Condition)
- AC Conductivity, Permittivity (Oil Condition)
- Moisture Content (Dissolved water in oil, Contamination)
- Oil Pressure (Lubrication System Health)
- Oil Temperature (Lubrication System Health)
This condition monitoring solution is designed around the wear debris sensor and the fluid condition sensor, both units are robust in-line sensors designed specifically to operate into lubrication systems. Both sensors are factory calibrated devices with non-moving parts that possess high reliability and long term stability which eliminates the need for re-calibration.
The use of these sensors have a proven track record in reducing the overall operating cost of machinery as part of a proactive maintenance programme, with associated reductions of routine checks, lab testing and failure related downtime.
For more information on the Seta Oil Arbiter CM1000-0 click here >